Tuesday 28 July 2015

My lino Art

Hello everyone today I am going to be showing you the steps of my lino art. The first step was drawing out a plan that I was going to cut out. Once it was excepted by the teacher I copied of my paper on a big piece of paper. After that I covered the big piece of paper on the lino. When that was done we drew over the lines with a dark pencil then we took the big piece of paper off the lino and on the lino there was a light trace of what we drew then we went over the light lines. Next I got a lino cutter to cut out the lines it. When it was excepted by the teacher again I put on an apron and printed the lino. To print the lino I got to chose a bright colours to roll on the lino I had to be careful not to put two much or too less ink on the lino. Once that was done I put it face down on a piece of paper and there it was my first print. After I did this twice I had to cut out more of the lino to make different colours. Then by the end of the term I finished my lino print.

       

No comments:

Post a Comment