Tuesday 16 February 2016

Welcome back 2016


This year I am going to try and do office duty and maybe rugby just for a little change, to shake things up.


At first when I was a Marama student I felt weird, scared but excited at the same time? I felt these feeling because last year I was a year six in a different class room and now I’m a year seven in a whole new classroom with new teachers and new students. It just feels weird but cool at the same time.


A goal for me this year would be to get better at my math and make even more friends because last year I was not the best at math and I want to make more friends because lots of my friends were year five’s and now i’m in a different classroom.

Last year I was really good at my reading and book club but this year I want to read even more because when I read a book it feels like im in a whole new world acting out as the people that I read in my book it just feels amazing! But my favourite books to read are the Paul gennings uncollected series.

No comments:

Post a Comment