Monday 6 June 2016

My weekend/ Queens B-Day

This week I was going to my dads, I was thinking about Tyne hitch hiking but... I was being nice and let him tag along. When we got in the new car I was in the back (as always) and Tyne was in the front. Tyne was so excited about the seat warmers but.. there were no seat warmers in the back so I was left with a large blanket. When we were home it was eight so we just had dinner then went to bed. The Next day I was working on my IE while Tyne was on his phone, Later on we went to up town bounce. ( I think its really stupid because they put three trampoline parks all next to each other) When we were  there a woman was telling us the rules and stuff when this kid wasn't listening at all just kept looking at the wall. When we were let go five minutes later the kid broke his collarbone to be honest I thought it was funny but I don't know about Tyne. Then when we were leaving another trampoline park had an ambulance their. Then the next we went home back to Paeroa. 

No comments:

Post a Comment