Sunday 4 September 2016

Money Week

This week is money week and the teacher asked us this question. Are you a saver or a spender? If you won a million dollars what would you do with it? If you found $50 what would happen? Who is your money role model - why?


Q. Are you a saver or a spender?
A. I am a mix of both, sometimes I save my money        sometimes I don't. Most of the time I loose my money and find it later.


Q.If you won a million dollars what would you do with it? 
A. I would go to Thames, go in the warehouse buy everything that I have dreamed of getting, Get my family a new house, new furniture, a new car and give a dollar to my brother. ( I cant fit the rest of what I would do on my blog) 

Q. If you found $50 what would happen?
A. Add to my million dollar pile

Q.Who is your money role model - why?
A. It would be lady gaga if she wore a money dress ( What? she wore a meat dress) 


No comments:

Post a Comment