Thursday 18 September 2014

Friday

19.09.14

Plus
-For my goal it was to be in Celebration the whole term. In my progress I have been in celebration 3 weeks in a row YAY!!
Mius
-No minus this week
Interesting



Action
On impact celebration day I got to see all the impact groups progress and get to show everyone my impact native trees and there names.

-Blob is my FAVOURITE fitness game.
Goal
-My goal is to stay in Celebration for the whole term and to do that I am going to sit by myself in the Q Zone or the cave.
       8 MORE DAYS TILL PET DAY YAY



             
                               !Fun stuff!



Jokes
A.What do you get when a pig rolls down a hill
B.Pork roll.

A. What's black and white and red all over 
B. A zebra who is very bad at putting on lipstick 

A.Why was the duck arrested. 
B. he was quacking a safe.

A. What do you get when a cow is in a earth quake.
B. A milk shake.

A.What's brown and sticky.
B. A stick.

A. Why does willy wonker smile when he sleeps.
B. He's having sweet dreams.

A.What does willy wonker use to clean his teeth
B. candy floss

BYE BYE





No comments:

Post a Comment