Tuesday 16 September 2014

Mscha's Awsome Blog

  Hi everyone today I will tell you what my life is life at school and some of my work the pet i'm bringing to pet day my friends and some fun games.

12.09.14
plus
-My plus this week is that I am getting better at doing my ficks and getting good at linking my word’s together.
Minus
No mius this week 😸
Interesting

My interesting is that I love impact we are nearly finished planting the tree we have about 16 to 18
Goal
My goal is to work hard if I am away next week because when I am away I fall behind and I don't catch up so if i'm away this week I will have to go to a silent place and not talk.

My pet that I am bringing to pet day (Pet day is on the 26th of September.



What I like to do and other stuff like that
I am 9 years old I go to ngatea primary school and I like to rip stick and eat candy (Who doesn't?) I have a best friend called Ashling a and I like to do art.
(She's on the left) My buddy (I'm on the right.)
  


Fun games


Bye Bye
 hope you enjoyed my blog







No comments:

Post a Comment