Thursday 12 March 2015

My Week

This week on Thursday we started this new flower art that's all about texture. First we chose some cardboard for the background. Next we chose some wallpaper out of this book the teacher let us use. Then we chose some things that we could use to paint over to make some texture like tinfoil, scrunched up paper and things like that. After that we chose our back round (I chose green). Then I made this beautiful aqua colour for detail to give it some wow.




On Wednesday I got this wonderful comment from my teacher that said I got a star! I didn't know what that meant so I went to check it and I only got one wrong. Next week my goal is to get all my questions right in my SRA.

SRA
Name:Mischa
Title:The wasps nest
Colour:Aqua Number:8 Box:New box

Comprehension:
1.C
2.A
3.A
4.B
5.A
Vocabulary:
A
1.Alike
2.Prickly
3.See
4.Honest
5.Huge
B
6.Begged
7.kindness
8.Treasure
9.Rushed
10.Hit

Word Study:
C
11.Pablo’s
12.Wife’s
13.Children’s
14.Wasps’
15.Ricardo’s
16.Hut’s
17.Farmers’
18.nest’s
D
19.Most entertaining
20.Meanest
21.Poorest
22.Biggest
23.Most exciting
24.Fastest
25.Most amazing
26.Richest

E
27.Brazil
28.Guitar
29.Farming
30.Pinapple
31.Gold
32.Wasps
33.Amazon




  

No comments:

Post a Comment