Wednesday 18 March 2015

This Week




Mischa
20/3 💥
16/3 💥
16/3
16/3
16/3          (10/10)
On Monday I got all my Literacy Dos done. Because I sat by myself and I had a goal. My goal was to be in Celebration. Celebration is when you get all you Literacy Dos done and get to chose something fun to do. We get to chose out of Writing,reading gymnastics,gardening and so on. Me and my friend chose Gardening the teacher said that we have to be in it the whole year and we excepted. 

On Thrilling Thursday we did art mostly the whole time of school.This week we started to do some more texture and our flowers. I have a green background with an aqua border with some pink and purple.

  

1 comment:

  1. Well done Mischa for settling down and meeting this weeks goal. I'm so happy to see that you are completing all of your learning!

    ReplyDelete