Monday 22 August 2016

Impact


Image result for food mile


For impact this year I am in the Food miles group and our main question is what can we not grow in New Zealand but have because of importing

Q, What is it I hope I will come to understand more deeply through this inquiry?
A, I want to understand more about the differences between imported and local grown food like the taste difference, the price difference etc?

Q, What knowledge might I need to help move towards this understanding?
A, I would like ( or need ) to know the differences between imported food or local grown food.

Q, What is it I hope to be able to do more competently?
A, To be aware of the differences between imported food and local grown food to support our community.

Q, What learning powers will this inquiry help me practice and develop further
A, Connecting, by asking people questions who know more about this and to find out more by asking.



No comments:

Post a Comment