Wednesday 10 August 2016

My Mural

                                                                                 

This is my Mural, it represents about how my Great Grandparents sailed from China to New Zealand. The bamboo and cherry blossom shows that my grandparents are from china and that everything is peaceful, the pandas and the buildings mean that my grandparents are moving out of home into the big city then the sea, boat, and New Zealand flag shows that they sailed on a boat all the way from China to New Zealand and finally the house next to the flag represents my family's home.

2 comments:

  1. Well done with your Mural art I think it really looks good. Keep It Up!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love your mural you are really good at art and i love your culture
    layla :):P

    ReplyDelete